CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

blog..?? again..?? friendster pnya blog pun xt'jaga, mo trip blogspot lagi... ^_^

hola... I'm gonna give blogging another try... last time, i have a blog in friendster but tat's so old-skool... lately, i juz have too many things in my head... d more i contain it in my head, d more i'm losing my mind over it... sure i can always share some with my close girlfriends but it wouldn't be d same like expressing it on a piece of paper or a diary or thru d latest addiction:-blogging...

i'm not quite sure how often i'm gonna do blogging, but whenever i have an opinion, a subject tat interests me or even something tat can inspire me to blog, i'll be sure to post 'em... so, lets juz say tis is gonna be my 1st post... LOL... until my nxt post.... xoxo.... ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment