CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I wish....

I wish u'd never ignore me with no reason...
I wish we could at least talk about what's messing up our head...
I wish u'd at least answer my calls or call me...
I wish u've never ask for my ring size...
I wish u've never took me to meet your family...
I wish i've never asked u those stupid question...
I wish we'd never took that joyride adventure...
I wish u'd never came back for my birthday...
I wish we never had that stupid fight...
I wish whatever happen in K.L can be undone...
I wish i never took that trip too...
I wish u'd never say "I won't give up on u babe...never..."
I wish u'd never ask me "why wait for 3 more years...? Why don't we start now...?"
I wish i never ask u to tag along in my personal game last year...
But most of all, i never wish things between us would turn out like what happened now in the present...
I wish everything was still fine... always gonna be fine...
But one cannot wish for too much...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment