CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Satisfied..?? Definitely...

I feel so satisfied... About what??  Well, the fact that he's back here recently and i told him i don't wanna see him... I turned down his invitation to attend his cousin's wedding (which he said is an extended invitation from his mom... Please la...) cos i told him i will not let him make a fool of myself like before... And most priceless of all, when i gave him his birthday present (which i passed to the sister whom i asked to pass it to him...) and along with a card... Let's just say that was one helluva card i gave him... 


Ever had that feeling when you wanted to make those people who hurt you feels the same feeling when they hurt you? And when you know that it just take a few simple words to make them feel exactly the same hurtful feeling you've experienced before and when you succeed making them feel like that, the victorious feeling of beating them in their own game pleased you to the max...??? I had the pleasure of that satisfied feeling last wednesday... He said thanks and wished to see me... Then, on his last day in town, he even told me he was boarding his plane already and gonna be leaving soon, with his regret of unable to meet me and said thanks face to face... Was i moved by his words..?? No... Do i have a smirk on my face after i read his text...Hell Yes...!!!
 

Haahhh... Karma's definitely a bitch and revenge is oh-so indefinitely sweet... At least now he'll get the idea of how would a person feels when playing with people's feeling... Him and his never-ending excuses... Now, take that excuses from me...!!  Yep, you've got that one coming, my luv...You've got that one coming.... To  my beb Hunny BEE... i know you'll love this next image... hehehe....

 Cute kan beb...?? Pandai buat muka menyindir panda ni... ahahaha... LOL... Ciao my peeps...


 

1 comment:

  1. The All American Rejects "Give You Hell" was voted amongst the Top Ten breakup songs of 2010.
    I recommend instead you try Five For Fighting's "Transfer". Loved it the minute I heard it. That's how brilliantly she gave him the finger. Your post reminds me of that song.
    Goood on you.

    ReplyDelete